Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Brian

So yesterday was Brian's Birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUGH DOUGH! For Brian's Birthday I did something very special, for a Tar Heel fan anyway! I bought Brian Coach Williams book Hard Work and had it autographed by Roy Williams himself! Landon enjoyed helping me while we were at the book store waiting for our turn to get in line for the autograph. He was even a trooper and stood beside Coach Williams and let me take his picture, although in the picture he looks like he doesn't want to be there! Landon had a great time and I think he enjoyed the experience, I know I did. I just hate that Brian had to work and couldn't make it to the autograph session but I am making it up to him and taking him to another autograph session on Friday!

Price of Coach Williams Book: $25
Price of Autograph: $0
Price of the look on Brian's Face when he got his present: PRICELE$$

3 comments:

Betty said...

So glad everything went as smoothe as it did. Landon looks like "ok, I'll stand next to this man I don't know and let you take my picture, but I won't smile!" Happy birthday to Brian and hope you enjoy your gift from Melissa and Landon!!!

Mindy said...

That is special. Good Job Melissa. That gets you wife of the year, I think! :-)

Happy Birthday Brian!

Yang Kuo said...

That is special. Good Job Melissa.


gay