Friday, August 14, 2009

Harris Teeter Triple Coupons Again


OK, so I did go to a different Harris Teeter last night to see if I could get some things I couldn't the night before and found a few other things to grab.
My total before VIC and Coupon Savings: $ 18.69
My VIC savings: $ 1.35
My Coupon savings: $ 14.53
_______
My total out of pocket: $ 2.81
I got:
~Kraft BBQ Sauce: $1.69: had a .75 coupon so it was FREE
~Wishbone Salad Spritzer: on sale 2/$4: had a .75 coupon so it was FREE
~French's Mustard 20oz: $2.65: had a .50 coupon so it was $1.15
~2 Uncle Ben's Ready Rice: 1.99 each: had a .75/2 coupon making it $1.73 for 2 but I also
had a buy one get one free coupon so I got them for FREE
~Suave Kids 2 in 1 shampoo: $2.47: had a .50 coupon so it was .97
~2 Suave invisible solid deodorants: $1.47 each: had a .75/2 coupon so the were about .35 each.

2 comments:

The Burgess Family said...

Yeah, I hit Lowes up two days before this one started so I missed the whole triple coupons thing!! lol. glad you did so well with it though!

Yang Kuo said...

Yeah, I hit Lowes up two days before this one started so I missed the whole triple coupons thing!! lol. glad you did so well with it though!





gay