Monday, June 22, 2009

Landon's 3rd Birthday Party

We celebrated Landon's 3rd Birthday on Saturday June 20th this year. We decided to have it out at Pullen Park again this year since the kids seem to have so much fun there. They got to ride a train, some kiddie boats, and a carousel. They also have paddle boats but we didn't do that this year. It seems we chose the hottest day so far this year to have the party and boy did it feel that way. The high was supposed to be around 99 and that doesn't include the humidity that was there! The party was fun and unfortunately my "official" picture taker couldn't be there so you will have to bare with the photos I tried to take while keeping the kids occupied. I had some wonderful help from my mother in law getting Landon's cake made. If it wasn't for her there wouldn't have been a wonderful Thomas the Train Cake for Landon's Party. I also have to thank my mom for helping get things together, without those 2 wonderful ladies the party would have had chaos! Landon had such a wonderful time, he was talking about it all day on Sunday.









2 comments:

Betty said...

We had fun at Landon's party - even though it was the hottest day of the year so far! Lots of fun for the little ones. Again, Happy Birthday Landon!

The Burgess Family said...

I am sooooo bumbed that I wasn't able to be there!! ARGH!!!!! Looks like he had fun though and next year, this photographer is back in action!! lol.