Friday, May 1, 2009

Harris Teeter Triple Coupons


Last night I went to Harris Teeter in hopes of being able to get in on all the great deals during their triple coupons up to .99 cents. Last time I didn't know about it until the end of the time frame and most of the bargains were gone. Being the second day that I went I was real surprised at how much stuff was already gone. I still got some good deals, just not as much as I had hoped!






My total before VIC and coupons was: $66.20




My VIC savings was: $13.35




My coupon savings was: $44.24




My total OOP was: $8.61



If you went to Harris Teeter, how well did you do with your coupons?





3 comments:

Brian Denoo said...

I went to BJ's and spent around $40 because I was told to. My great, beautiful, intelligent, out-going, marvelous, best wife ever, best mom ever, wanna-be Carolina fan went to Harris Teeter.

Mindy said...

You did AWESOME! I couldn't go this time - - Very Sad!

The Burgess Family said...

Brian you are CRACKING ME UP!!!! Mel, I went on the first day 2hours after they opened and couldn't get as much as I would have liked. I did get 80+ in groceries for 20 bucks though!!!